To define activities to manage and control the outsourced services.
This procedure covers Lyceum of the Philippines University (LPU) outsource service provider activities that could impact the environment.
- All related outsource providers shall undergo accreditation and evaluation. Applicable permits and licenses shall be submitted to the Purchasing Department;
- Agreement/contract/memorandum shall be made available for the identified outsource service provider;
- Canteen, Food Concessionaires and Food Laboratory
- Safe Food Handling Guidelines shall be made available for the canteen providers;
- Fire extinguisher shall be provided for the Food Concessionaires and Food Laboratory areas;
- LPG tanks shall be provided with harness. Empty tanks and full tanks shall be separated and labeled;
- Grease trap shall be installed in the washing areas. Cleaning and maintenance shall be conducted as necessary;
- Segregation of waste shall be observed.
- Garbage Hauler for Hazardous Waste
- Hauler shall through an accredited Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) collection company;
- Submission of government reports related to disposal must be submitted.
- Pest Control Provider
- Chemicals used for pesticide programs shall be in accordance with Food and Drugs Administration (FDA);
- Chemicals shall be used in accordance with the manufacturer instructions;
- Only qualified technician shall conduct pest control activities;
- Empty containers of the pesticide and captured pests shall be brought outside by the service providers.
- Sewage Treatment Facility –Cavite Campus
- Sewage Treatment Operators shall be required to submit a daily report to the Building and Grounds;
- Appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) shall be used in operating the Sewage Treatment Plan.
- Janitorial Services
- Utility personnel shall be responsible in collecting and segregating the waste generated by the University;
- Safety Data Sheet (SDS) shall be available for those chemicals used for cleaning;
- Empty bottles of used cleaning materials shall be disposed.